Starting off Strong!

 I can't believe it's already March! This year is already flying by, and I think it's because we've been so busy getting ready for our 2023 outreaches to start! Our first medical outreach begins next week! Our first volunteers of the year will be arriving in Madang on Monday, and they'll begin our first clinics of the year on the 13th. 

Sending my lovely friend Alexis off to Papua New Guinea!


I've been working hard to prepare the volunteers for what to expect and collecting their documents, answering all their questions, and getting them excited. I've also been helping our clinic leader in Madang prepare the supplies and equipment she'll need to run the clinics this year. We have twelve volunteers who have already booked their flights to png this year, and many more who are in the works!


Last month I had the privilege of travelling to Houston, Texas to attend the M3 Medical Missions conference at Lakewood Church! We were exhibiting at our booth, sharing about YWAM Ships Kona, what we do, and inviting medical professionals to come join us in Papua New Guinea! We got contact information for over thirty people interested in serving with us! 


I've been doing well here in Kona, my nursing job is going really well. We recently had a medical device rep visit us and he took the whole office out for a fancy dinner! This job and the people I work with are such a blessing! I also got to celebrate one of my best friends who had a baby just two weeks ago! It's been a fun season of things changing and enjoying time with friends.


My friend Emily's baby shower!


The crazy food we had at my work dinner!

I also want to extend a HUGE thank you to those of you who have recently committed to partnering with me financially. I have reached my goal to increase my monthly support to cover the increasing cost of my rent, as well as the funds to get dental insurance!! I'm still looking into plans and dentists, but I'm excited that I finally have the opportunity to visit the dentist after almost five years. 

Things are moving forward, and God is being so faithful. I am so excited to see how God moves in the next quarter of this year!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exciting News!

Two Days Until Launch!

There and Back Again